Conondale Hall

Historically, the small village of Conondale arose as a result of farming families moving into the area. Conondale is the halfway point between Maleny and Kenilworth.

Conondale Public Hall was established in 1930.  The butter factory was converted in time as the Public Hall. Many of the Conondale Locals have fond memories growing up in the hall, it has been the centre of their town since forever.

And the best part, she’s only 90 years young!